For students' comfortable lives, each room is fully furnished with a bathroom (with a toilet), an air conditioner, a sink, a bed, a desk, and a refrigerator. Shared facilities include a laundry room and a lounge for interactions with other resident students. A janitor is stationed in the House to support students in their daily lives.
Regarding room rates, there is a financial assistance program available for international students. For details, please refer to the Costs of Residency.
|Location||2-2-26, Chuo, Joto-ku, Osaka 536-0005|
|Structure||12-story, reinforced steel building|
|Total floor area||Approximately 3,050 m2 (approx. 922 tsubo)|
|1st Floor||Janitor's Room, etc.|
|2nd Floor to 11th Floor||90 residence rooms |
|Shared Facilities||1F:Lounge, bicycle parking lot, garbage collection point|
・You must be a registered student of Osaka Institute of Technology or Setsunan University.
・You must agree to and observe the Rules of the International House.
・It is not possible for you to commute to university from your own home as your home is located far from the university.
In principle, the period of occupancy is one year or less from April 1 to March 31.
The period, however, can be extended by completing the predetermined procedures.
For new residents, you must submit an Occupancy Application Form within two weeks before the day you wish to move into the House.
- For periods of 15 days or longer, the rate for one month is applied.
- For international students, a monthly assistance of \15,000 is provided.
|Less than 14 days||\25,000|
You will be billed for the actual expenses of electricity, gas, water, and telephone.
* A deposit is not required.
Residence Room: Ready-to-live-in, furnished single room
Lounge:A place for relaxation and interaction among residents.
Laundry Room: Ten washer-dryer combos are installed.
Time required to travel to each campus
- Omiya Campus, Osaka Institute of Technology (Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Intellectual Property)
- International House > Approx. 20 minutes by bicycle > Omiya Campus, Osaka Institute of Technology
- International House > Approx. 5 minutes on foot > Noe Station > Approx. 7 minutes by train on the Keihan Line > Doi Station > Approx. 5 minutes on Foot > Moriguchi Shako > Approx. 6 minutes by city bus > Nakamiya (Kodai-mae)
- International House > Approx. 8 minutes on foot > Sekime 1-chome > Approx. 10 minutes by city bus > Imaichi > Approx. 2 minutes by city bus > Nakamiya (Kodai-mae)
- Hirakata Campus, Osaka Institute of Technology (Faculty of Information Science and Technology)
- nternational House > Approx. 5 minutes on foot > Noe Station > Approx. 35 minutes by train on the Keihan Line > Kuzuha Station > Approx. 15 minutes by Keihan bus > Osaka Institute of Technology
- Neyagawa Campus, Setsunan University (Faculty of Law, Faculty of Foreign Studies, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Center for Japanese Language)
- International House > Approx. 5 minutes on foot > Noe Station > Approx. 19 minutes by train on the Keihan Line > Neyagawa-shi Station > Approx. 15 minutes by Keihan bus > Setsunan University
- Hirakata Campus, Setsunan University (Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- International House > Approx. 5 minutes on foot > Noe Station > Approx. 35 minutes by train on the Keihan Line > Kuzuha Station > Approx. 20 minutes by Keihan bus > Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Setsunan University
Address: 2-2-26, Chuo, Joto-ku, Osaka 536-0005
General affairs department business charge
Address: 5-16-1, Omiya, Asahi-ku, Osaka 535-8585