- 1.Establishment of Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
- Josho Gakuen shall strive to ensure that our board members and the faculty fully recognize the importance of the protection of personal information and establish, observe, and make continuous improvements to the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program (including this policy, "Regulations for the Protection of Personal Information" and other rules and regulations) designed to promote the proper protection of personal information.
- 2.Collection, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- Pursuant to its "Regulations for the Protection of Personal Information" and other rules and regulations, Josho Gakuen shall properly collect, use, and provide personal information within the said purpose of use. Josho Gakuen shall also handle any requests, etc., from the owners of personal information, such as requests for disclosure or correction of own personal information, in an adequate manner.
- 3.Proper Control of Personal Information
- Josho Gakuen shall make every effort to prevent personal information from being lost, damaged, altered, or leaked by implementing the necessary and appropriate safety and corrective measures.
- 4.Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and rules
- Josho Gakuen shall handle personal information in strict compliance with laws, regulations specifically set forth by administrative bodies and others, and guidelines regarding the protection of personal information.
April 1, 2008
Josho Gakuen Educational Foundation
- General Affairs Section, General Affairs Department TEL: +81-6-6954-4014